The Friends of Cedars of Lebanon State Park has called for a special meeting to be held on Thursday, 8 December 2016 at 6:00 PM. The meeting will be held at Cabin 13.
This meeting is to elect Officers for 2017. Beth and Fran have both expressed a desire to “pass the baton” after serving 3-years as President and Treasurer, respectively. The positions that will be voted upon are:
- President (Nominee, Gary Moore)
- Vice President (Greg Tomerlin is nominated to remain in that role)
- Secretary (If Gary is not approved for the position of President he will be a nominee for Secretary)
Other nominees can be considered. If you would like to be considered for a position, or would like to nominate a person, please submit the following.
1. Name of nominee
2. Position being nominated to fill.
3. A brief explanation for making the nomination (Max 100 words or less)
4. Before submitting a nominee BE SURE that person is interested in the position.
The Board will consider all suggestions, finalize the list of nominees, and email a ballot list to all Friends Group members to fill in and bring to the meeting on 12/8/16. The Board reserves the right to approve all nominees, a process that could require an interview with Board members to determine eligibility.
Thank you for supporting Cedars of Lebanon State Park.
Friends of Cedars of Lebanon State Park